The Food24 is offering the Latest Internships 2016 / 2017 for Content Writers in South Africa. The Online Content Writing Jobs 2016 / 2017 have been announced for hard working and talented writers. If you are looking for Content Writing Internships from Home, then you have come to the right place, as the Online Jobs are available at Food24.com
The Writing Internships Online for 2016-2017 are available in South Africa, where you can optimize your writing skills. The Creative Writing Internships 2016 / 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Online Writing Careers in near future. The Online Content Writing Internship Programme 2016-17 will boost your creative writing experience, and you will become able to avail the Online Writing Jobs at Home. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Content Writing Internship Opportunities before forwarding their job application online. The Work at Home Jobs are available in all over the world, so the opportunity will be helpful for you.
Online Content Writing Internship 2016 / 2017 at Food24 in South Africa
Food24.com, a division of Media24 is looking for an Intern at their offices in Cape Town. This will be a paid internship for 12 months and the successful candidate must have a passion for Food.
Food24.com is SA’s largest foodie community where ordinary South Africans share extra-ordinary recipes, tips and a love of all things edible. Featuring more than 2 000 restaurants, including reviews from everyday citizens, the site is an informative and interactive community where readers share recipes and opinions and keep up with the latest in foodie news and trends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading and editing recipes and food/drink/restaurant articles into the content management system
- Sourcing and resizing images (experience in Photoshop is a huge advantage!)
- Conceiving and writing short original articles and posts: recipe roundups and features about the goings-on in the greater food/drink/restaurant community
- Keeping up-to-date, and engaging with the SA food community on social media
- A formal writing or journalism qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Writing experience (published pieces and/or personal blog)
- Experience with content management systems a major plus (any blogging counts!)
- Familiar with the Food24 editorial voice and aesthetic
- Loves food, appreciates the importance of home cooking and cooking with the seasons
- Meticulous editor, perfectionist, obsessive attention to detail, maddened by typos and broken links, delighted by finding and fixing them
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude
- A+ multi-tasker and juggler of responsibilities big and small
- Interested in and engaged with social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Loves problem-solving and collaborating with the aim of driving Food24 forward
- Knowledge of food and restaurants a plus
Closing Date: 19 May 2016
How to Apply for Online Content Writing Internships in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Online Writing Internships 2016/17. It is also pertinent to mention here if you are interested in food recipes, then this job will also be entertaining for you.