The South African Breweries (SA Breweries) is offering the Latest Operations Learnerships 2016 in South Africa. The SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2016 has been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the relevant field. Operations Learnership Programme 2016 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you may get more better Operations Management Jobs in near future.
SA Breweries Careers and Jobs mostly remain available in various regions or areas of South Africa, and now the SA Breweries Vacancies are available for Learners in operations field. If you are looking for the Operations Internships 2016, you have come to the right place, as the SA Breweries Learnerships 2016 are available in Bellville, SA. SAB Careers will raise your area of expertise and skills by engaging you under the team of veterans, and you will get the desired experience in Operation Management field. The Operation Management Careers will be available for you after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details before submitting their application for the job.
SA Breweries Careers & Jobs in South Africa: Operations Learnership Jobs
The South African Breweries invites applications for a 12 months Operations Learnership based in Bellville or Ottery Depot. The key purpose of the learnership is to load, unload and stack materials safely and efficiently while maintaining our governance and Customer service standards.
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or Commercial.
- Computer literate
- SAP literacy advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good self-management principles
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Lives the values of the organisation
- Good numerical ability
Output and Accountabilities
- Effective Fleet management
- Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards
- Effective stock quality management
- Effective inventory management
- Accurate checking, loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure production continuity (where applicable)
How to Apply for Operations Learnerships 2016 at South African Breweries (SAB)
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for the Operation Learnership Programme 2016. The Learnership Opportunities 2016 are available for 1 year training, and you should avail these opportunities to boost your experience level in operation management.