The Phillips South Africa is offering the P1 & P2 In-Service Training Programme 2018 in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg, South Africa. The Following In Service Traineeship 2018 are available at Phillips SA.
- Clinical Engineering In-Service Traineeship
- Electrical In-Service Traineeship
- Computer Science In-Service Traineeship
If you are looking for P1 and P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018, you have come to the right place. The Phillips Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can avail the Phillips Jobs by joining the Phillips Training Programme 2018 as trainee. The Phillips Graduate Development Programme 2018 or Graduate Training Internships 2018 will be helpful for you in getting more better Jobs at Phillips SA. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Clinical Engineering Jobs or Computer Science Careers after completing the P1 & P2 Training Course 2018. The Phillips Vacancies may be available for you after having valuable experience in the required field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of P1 & P2 Training Jobs 2018 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
P1 and P2 Traineeships 2018: Phillips Training Jobs in South Africa
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Participants will undergo a 12-month on-the-job training programme that will be relevant to their qualifications to equip them to enter the formal job market
Eligibility for the programme are recently qualified South African graduates in possession of the below-mentioned qualifications and computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/ E mail, and Internet).
What we are looking:
- South African Graduates who completed modules/credits for the qualification mentioned below with a minimum of 60%.
- Following qualification is required:
- Clinical Engineering / Bio Medical
- Electrical Engineering Light Current only
- Computer Science / Computer Systems
You are responsible for to:
- Perform client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, medical or laboratory devices and equipment, and systems networking.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
Closing Date: 01 December 2017
How To Apply For P1 & P2 Traineeships 2018 in South Africa: Phillips Jobs & Careers
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Careers at Phillips South Africa.
Cape Town: Apply Online
Durban: Apply Online
Johannesburg: Apply Online
The Phillips Careers and Jobs for 2018 are available for hardworking and talented candidates. If you are looking for the Latest Training Programme 2018 in Durban, Cape Town or Johannesburg, you should forward your application at the first convenient.