Paarl Media is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2014 in South Africa. The Latest Training Programme has been introduced by Paarl Media in South Africa especially for those students, who want to get experience in relevant fields.
Paarl Media is one of the leading companies of South Africa, and Paarl Media Apprenticeship Programme 2014 will be a better job opportunity for you, as you will get a lot of career opportunities in near future after completing the Paarl Media Training Programme 2014. So you should have a look on the following 2014 Apprenticeship Programme by Paarl Media.
Paarl Media Apprenticeships 2014 in South Africa
As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- They will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Complete 6 months theoretical training at the Academy based in Paarl, Western Cape
- Complete 26 months in one of the national Paarl Media plants for the core experiential component of the training
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship program
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- • A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
Closing Date 7 January 2014
How to Apply for Paarl Learnership Programme
If you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria by Paarl Media, then you Have to apply online ( Click Here to Apply ). This Apprenticeship Programme 2014 by Paarl Media will boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time. Keep in mind the closing date of Paarl Media Training Programme 2014 and apply at your earliest please.