The Distell is offering the Latest Packaging Operations Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa. The Packaging Learnerships 2015 can jump start your career by boosting your experience level as well as expertise, so you should join the Distell Learnerships 2015 by forwarding your job application form at the first convenient.
The Distell Careers and Jobs will also be available for you after completing the Packaging Learnership Jobs. Various Packaging Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail these Packaging Careers after having the experience certificate from Distell, South Africa. The Packing field always require good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so you should go through the complete training programme to make your career bright in the packaging field. The Distell Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details below.
Distell Careers: Packaging Learnerships 2015 in South Africa
Applications are invited for individuals to participate in an NQF 3 Packaging Operations Learnership Programme based at Distell’s Secondary Production, Springs
Reference Number: Learnership2015
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
- Operation of the following processes: * Filling and date coding * Sealing * Packing and Unpacking * Labelling
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
- Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 08 May, 2015
How to Apply for Packaging Operations Learnership Programme 2015 at Distell, South Africa
If interested and meet all requirements as well as eligibility criteria as mentioned above, click here to register and apply online. Alternatively e-mail a CV and copy of your ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Packaging Operations Careers are available at various South African companies, so you may also avail these Packaging Career Opportunities after completing your learnership training programme 2015. So don’t miss the chance and go for the application process to get better packaging experience.