The Petra Diamonds is offering the Latest Careers 2017 and Job Opportunities in South Africa. The Young Graduate Work Experience Project 2017 is available for the Electrical Engineers, Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Structural Engineers and Industrial IT Engineers etc. The Work Experiential Project 2017 at Petra Diamonds will be helpful for you if you belong to the below mentioned fields.
The Petra Diamond Careers and Jobs usually remain available in various fields, and you may also avail these Jobs at Petra Diamonds South Africa after completing the Youth Development Programme 2017. It is a special Training Programme 2017, where you can easily optimize your experience as well as skills while working under the team of experts. It is also pertinent to mention here that you will get more better Engineering Jobs and Engineering Careers after completing the Petra Diamond Graduate Programme 2017. The Interested persons should have a look on the details before forwarding their job application letter.
Petera Diamonds Jobs: Young Graduate Work Experience Programme 2017
Petra Diamonds invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of engineering to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project. These opportunities will be based in Cullinan.
Petra Diamonds Limited is one of the world’s leading suppliers of rough diamonds and one of the largest independent diamond groups by resource. It’s polished diamonds we’re after for these roles – individuals that clearly outshines their peers.
- Grade 12
- A four-year degree in Electronic Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience in the fields of industrial, electronic and mechanical engineering
- Execute project-based work related to process optimisation/ mechanical engineering/ process and production
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Policies and Procedures
- Submit progress reports to supervisors for assessment
Other Skills/Competencies applicable to all three (3) positions:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
- Report writing skills
Preference will be given to children of employees and candidates with the required qualifications who are residing in the local communities and who are citizens of South Africa.
How to Apply for Petra Diamond Young Graduate Work Experience Project: Jobs for Graduates in South Africa
Please complete an application form (download here) and send together with your resume, qualifications and ID to the following:
- Electronic Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA101) – email@example.com or Fax 086-692 2442
- Industrial Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA102) – firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 086-659 1334
- Mechanical Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA103) – email@example.com or Fax 086-692 2442
Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
After going through the job details and descriptions, if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the recently announced Graduate Jobs at Petra Diamonds, South Africa. The Petra Diamonds is one of the famous South African companies, and the provided experience will be helpful for you while finding more better opportunities.