Mediclinic Kloof is offering the Pharmacist Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Mediclinic South Africa Careers and Jobs have been announced for those candidates who are willing hard to get experience in pharmacy field. The Pharmacist Internships 2014 are rare in South Africa, as only few companies are offering the opportunities for Pharmacists in South Africa.
Mediclinic Internships 2014 for Pharmacists are available in South Africa, and the pharmacy students can get special training after joining the Pharmacist Internships 2014. The pharmacy is a field that needs good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so you should get pharmacist training by joining the pharmacist internship training programme in South Africa.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Pharmacist Careers and Job Offers from various other pharmacy companies of South Africa. The Mediclinic Internship Opportunities for 2014 will be helpful for you in near future, as you will get experience certificate after completing the one year pharmacist internship programme 2014. The interested candidates can go through the complete details of pharmacist internship opportunities before submitting their internship job application form at the Mediclinic’s recruitment department.
Pharmacist Internships 2014 at Mediclinic South Africa
Mediclinic Kloof is currently offering a 1 Year Pharmacist Internship. So if you are registered as a pharmacy student apply for this internship. (Reference number: KLFDJH 16295)
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student
- Previous work experience will be a recommendation
- Proven clinical proficiency
- Concern for excellence e.g. accuracy and adherence to standards and standard operating procedures
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team
- Informed regarding industry matters and implement changes when required
- Computer literacy with specific reference to MS Office packages
- Consistent ethical behavior
- Availability to participate in stock takes
- Service commitment
- Willingness to work overtime (including weekends when required)
- Dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Administration and processing of patient and retail accounts
- Stock management e.g. ordering, receiving and issuing of stock according to stock management principles
- Continuous professional development
- Ensure client satisfaction
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
How to Apply for Mediclinic Internship Programme 2014: Pharmacy Internships in South Africa
Mediclinic Internships 2014 are available for hard working and talented candidates, and the students of pharmacy can get training in the pharmacy field by working as Pharmacist Intern at Mediclinic, South Africa. Mediclinic Jobs and Careers usually remain open, and you may also avail the jobs at Mediclinic, South Africa after completing your pharmacist internship opportunities. So if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online at Mediclinic for the recently announced pharmacist internship programme 2014.
On-line Closing Date (Internet): 27 June 2014
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic Hospital or office and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre.
Off-line Closing Date (Form): 24 June 2014
Keep in mind the closing date and submit your job application before it. You will be engaged under the team of veteran pharmacists to get special training. The pharmacy training will be helpful for you in future, when you will be getting better pharmacist careers and employment offers.