The Clicks is offering the Latest Pharmacy Assistance Learnership 2014 i.e. Learnership Training Contract at Clicks. The Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2014 are available at various pharmaceutical companies working in Mpumalanga, South Africa, but you should join the Pharmacy Training Programme 2014 offered by Clicks, South Africa to boost your experience level and skills.
Pharmacy and Medical are those fields, which need good relevant experience to make you a good expert. Hence if you are looking for Pharmacy Assistance Training Course, there,is no need to search thoroughly, as Clicks has announced the Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Opportunities for 2014 in South Africa for those candidates, who are willing hard to get Pharmaceutical training.
The Learnership Training Contract at Clicks, South Africa will give you real benefits, as you will be going through various departments during your job. It is also expected that you may get Pharmaceutical / Pharmacy Assistant Jobs after completion of Clicks Learnership Training Contract. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of learnership programme before submitting their learnership job applications.
Clicks Learnership Training Contract for Pharmacy Assistance in South Africa (Mpumalanga)
Minimum Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Basic (Pharmacist Assistant) and you may be selected to further your qualification towards the Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric with Maths at a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
How to Apply for Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships 2014 at Clicks
If you comply with the eligibility criteria defined by Clicks, you should Apply Online for the latest Pharmaceutical Jobs to provide Pharmacy Assistance in South Africa. This Job Opportunity will raise your experience and you will get better job opportunities from other companies. So you should not waste your time here and there, and apply for the Clicks Learnership Programme 2014 in Pharmacy / Pharmacy Assistance field.