Clicks is offering the Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships in Pretoria and Port Alfred, South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Training at Clicks will boost your experience in short span of time. Pharmacy Jobs and Careers at Clicks usually remain vacant, and you may avail these Pharmacy Assistant Job Opportunities after completing the Pharmacy Training Course at Clicks, South Africa.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2014 can kick start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Pharmacy Jobs and Pharmacy Employment Offers from various other pharmaceutical companies working in South Africa. Pharmacy and Medical fields always need valuable training and experience to make you expert, and the Clicks Learnership Programme will become one of the great source for experience in pharmacy field.
Clicks Learnerships will make your future more bright by providing you good pharmacy experience in the relevant field. You may also get better Pharmacy Assistant Jobs after completing the Pharmacy Learnership Programme in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of programme before submitting their job application at Clicks, South Africa.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships 2014 at Clicks in South Africa
Clicks has a Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Opportunity at its accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy in Pretoria & Port Alfred.
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Post Basic (Qualified Pharmacist Assistant)
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Matric with Maths with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance (Community)
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
How to Apply for Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2014 in South Africa
Clicks Learnerships 2014 are available for those candidates who are related to pharmacy field and need experience. The successful candidates will be engaged under the team of veterans to get experience, and the job will boost their level of expertise and skills in short period of time. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2014.
- Pretoria – Apply online (Deadline: 12 June 2014)
- Port Alfred – Apply online (Deadline: 15 June 2014)
You should not waste your time here and there, and apply online for the Clicks Learnership Jobs at the earliest possible time. Clicks Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you may also avail these Pharmacy Job Opportunities after getting pharmacy training at Clicks, SOuth Africa.