Phezukomkhono is offering the Latest Jobs 2015 in various municipalities in South Africa. The Expanded Public Works Programme 2015 has been started by the company that will be helpful for you in optimizing your experience as well as technical skills. The Phezukomkhono Job Opportunities are available for the unemployed youth, women and people with disabilities. So if you are seeking for the Latest Jobs for 2015, you should join the Phezukomkhono’s Expended Public Works Programme 2015.
It is pertinent to mention here that, after completing the Public Works Programme 2015, you may get better Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. The vacancies along with their descriptions are appended below.
Phezukomkhono Job Opportunities 2015 in Different Municipalities: Expanded Public Works Programme 2015 in South Africa
- Msukaligwa Local Municipality (40 Posts)
- Lekwa Local Municipality (40 Posts)
- Govan Mbeki Local Municipality (40 Posts)
- Dr Pixley KaIsaka Seme Local Municipality (40 Posts)
- Mkhondo Local Municipality (60 Posts)
- Chief Albert Luthuli Local Municipality (60 Posts)
- Dipaleseng Local Municipality (30 Posts)
The Gert Sibande District Municipality is calling for applications for the Phezukomkhono Programme (EPWP). The programme entails the cleaning of storm-water drains gardening anf general maintenance.
Successful candidates will be responsible for any labour intensive work as required by the municipality such as:
- Grass cutting and raking of grass clippings
- Cleaning of pavements
- Sweeping and maintenance of roads
- Loading refuse on trucks to dumping sites
- Cleaning of kitchens and offices
- Any other duties as may be requested by the municipality.
The Phezukomkhono Programme will run for a period of 6 months. Please specify in your application the section you wish to be part of.
- A minimum of a Grade 10 is a prerequisite
How to apply for Phezukomkhono Training Programme for Unemployed Youth, Female and Disabled Persons
Interested persons must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of residence
- Ward Number
- Name of the municipality in which the candidates resides
- Certified copy of the Identity Document (ID) as well as secondary reports
Applications should be directed to your relevant Local Municipality LED Office.
Note: If you have not been contacted by 30 January 2015, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should not waste your time here and there. You should forward your job application for the Phezukomkhono Jobs available in various municipalities of South Africa.