The Pioneer Foods is offering the Latest Apprenticeship Programme 2018 in Vryheid, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein, South Africa in technical field. The Pioneer Foods Careers and Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, and you may avail the Pioneer Food Vacancies after completing the Apprenticeship Opportunity 2018.
Pioneer Foods Jobs may also be available for you after getting experience in the relevant field, so you should not waste your time, and forward your Apprenticeship Training Programme 2018 application at the first convenient. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better technical jobs and career offers after completing the Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship 2018, so have a look on the details of training Programme 2018 before forwarding your application for the vacant post.
Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme 2018: Pioneer Foods Careers / Vacancies
Location: Vryheid, PE, Bloemfontein
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes & regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
Apprenticeship / Trainee (Mechanic)
- Technical Trade Theory (N3) – Mechanical / Engineering / Vehicles
- Technical Trade Theory (N3) and Matric
Foods Apprenticeship (x2)
- Technical Trade Theory (N3)
How to Apply for Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship 2018: Pioneer Foods Training Job
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the latest Apprenticeship Opportunities available at Pioneer Foods South Africa. Pioneer Foods is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time.