The Pioneer Foods is offering the Latest Jobs in Ceres, South Africa, where you will go through the In Service Training Programme 2016. The In-Service Traineeships 2016 are rarely available in the Food Technology, so you should avail Pioneer Food In Service Training 2016 to boost your experience level and skills in the relevant field of study. Pioneer Foods Jobs will be best for you in raising your food science experience, so you should not miss the Pioneer Foods Careers. You may get Food Science Jobs after completing the Food Science Training Programme.
Pioneer Food In Service Traineeship Programme 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Food Science Jobs after getting the experience certificate of Food Technology In Service Traineeships in South Africa. The Pioneer Foods Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Pioneer Food Training Programme 2016. The interested candidates can go through the complete Job details before forwarding their application form to the recruitment department of the company.
Pioneer Foods In Service Training Jobs 2016: Apprenticeship Programme
- Assist in Microbilogy and chemical testing of raw materials, final product, water etc. Preperation of reagents/agars
- Administrative work – Record keeping; Filing; Generating of COA/COC’s; Recipe and daily data storage
- Managing of retention samples
- Product Development: Assist with make up of samples; assist in projects
- Assist with Housekeeping of main, IPC and micro lab
- Preperation and set-up of Daily evaluation of samples
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Computer literate (Excell; word ect)
- Diploma in Food Technology or equivalent/similar to
Primary Objectives of the Position
- An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification.
Close Date: 28 January 2016
How To Apply for Pioneer Foods Jobs in South Africa: In-Service Training Jobs 2016
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Pioneer Foods Careers. Pioneer Foods South Africa has announced the Training Jobs in Foods Technology field, so the candidates with Food Sciences Studies should avail these Opportunities.