The Pragma Group is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2019 Countrywide in South Africa. The Pragma Internships 2019 are available in different fields of study as appended below.
- Engineering Internships 2019
- Marketing Internships 2019
- Finance Internships 2019
- Human Resources Internships 2019
If you are in search of Pragma Consulting Internships or Pragma Group Jobs, you have come to the right place. The Pragma Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, and you may also avail the Pragma Vacancies after successfully completing the Pragma Internship Programme 2019. The Pragma Internship Training Programme 2019 will boost your experience level in short period of time, and you will get more better Engineering Jobs, Marketing Careers, Finance Vacancies and HR Jobs in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the Pragma Group Internships 2019 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of the company.
Pragma Group Internships 2019: Internship Opportunities for 2019 in South Africa
Applicants are invited for the Pragma Internship Programme based at our various operations across South Africa.
Pragma offers Internship programmes across the value chain within the business e.g. Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources etc. On successful completion of the programme, interns can apply and will be considered for any relevant vacancies in the business at the time.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification or in final year of study: e.g. Degree in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in cross functional groups within the business unit
- Results and goal oriented, always able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and add value to your designated department
- Computer literate
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to work in a team
Prospective interns must submit the following additional documents:
- Cover letter / Letter of motivation
- Certified academic records
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- Certified copy of Identity document
Duties & Responsibilities
The intention is to give practical work experience to those students who require in-service training, in order to obtain their qualification.
Closing Date: 31 January 2019
How To Apply for Pragma Internship Programme 2019: Pragma Vacancies in SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Internship Jobs at Pragma Group / Pragma Consulting. Pragma is one of the famous and esteemed group of companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the available job opportunities at Pragma South Africa.