Process Analyst Learnerships 2014 are available at Standard Bank in South Africa. The Latest Standard Bank Learnership Programme is offering several job opportunities in 2014-2015, so you should get experience in the required field by engaging yourself in this learnership programme 2014.
Have a look on the Process Analyst Learnerships at Standard Bank in South Africa and apply at the earliest possible time. It is a latest Learnership Programme offered by Standard Bank, which can work as internship or Apprenticeship in your career.
Process Analyst Learnerships at Standard Bank
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Sustainable Business Modelling and a qualification in Banking. Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R12 000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables).
Qualifying Criteria / Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Recruitment Process for Analyst Learnerships
- Closing date for applications is 15 January 2014
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship
How to Apply for Process Analyst Learnerships
Closing Date for Process Analyst Learnerships at Standard Bank is 15 January 2014, so you should apply online before the deadline of this job. You can go to the official site of Standard Bank South Africa to apply for this latest learnership job as Process Analyst.