Teljoy is offering the Latest Project Management Learnerships 2016 in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. The Teljoy Careers and Vacancies usually remain available for the hard working and talented persons, so you should avail the Teljoy Jobs at the first convenient. The Project Management Careers will also be available for you after getting the experience certificate. The Project Management Learnership Programme 2016 will boost your experience level in short period of time and give you more better Job Opportunities relevant to your field of study.
Project Management Jobs 2016 are available at various big companies working in South Africa, so you should get the full advantage of Teljoy Vacancies available for Learners. Project Management Learning Courses are also available at various institutes, but the Teljoy Learnerships 2016 will raise your skills and experience level by engaging you under the team of veterans. The interested candidates should have a look on the details below.
Teljoy Careers: Project Management Learnerships 2016 in South Africa
Teljoy invites applications for Project Management Learnership opportunities in Joburg and Cape Town. This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
- Assist the sales representatives when sourcing new deals by completing site visits and supplying technical specifications and details.
- Manage the provisioning of technical diagrams.
- Manage and implement small scale technical projects.
- Effectively manage the project team and ensure that all the required deadlines have been met.
- Monitor and manage project budgets and ensure that the project is run efficiently and profitably.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Compiling of health and safety files.
- Compiling of project handover files.
- MS Office and Projects.
- Knowledge on RF technology, Head-end, Distribution Systems, CCTV and Access Control.
- Ability to read and compile RF drawings.
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety compliance.
- Experience in inventory control.
- Code 8 driver’s license and willing to travel.
- Planning and organising.
- Well-spoken and bilingual with good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels and provide continuous and up to date feedback.
- Customer service orientation.
- Assertive and Persistent with high energy levels.
- Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Desire to improve the status quo.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Flexible and innovative.
- Strong attention to detail/methodical.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
How to Apply for Project Management Learnership Programme 2016: Teljoy Vacancies
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Learnerships at Teljoy, South Africa. Teljoy is one of the famous companies working in SA, so it can easily raise your skills and experience level. You should not waste your time, and go for the application processing at the first convenient.