Rand Merchant Bank offers Graduate Development Programme 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa. This is a special Job Opportunity or Graduate Programme offered by Rand Merchant Bank, where you will learn more about your field and get experience in accounts department. You will be playing a key role in business units as developmental pipeline.
Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Programme 2014 has been started and you are invited to submit your application at the earliest possible time. There are several job opportunities available in Johannesburg, but this opportunity shouldn’t be missed, as a lot of people are looking for careers at Rand Merchant Bank South Africa. Have a look on the following Graduate Development Programme started by Rand Merchant Bank and apply online.
Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Programme 2014 in Johannesburg:
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions·
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning·
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives ·
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful·
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments · Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies· Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:·
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science.
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to Apply For Rand Merchant Bank Jobs
If you comply with the eligibility criteria required by Rand Merchant Bank, then you should Apply Online. This Graduate Development Programme is just like a Internship, Learnership or Traineeship, so you should not miss the opportunity of getting experience in accounts and business relations field.