Rand Water is offering the Latest Graduate Development Programme 2016. The Rand Water Careers and Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa. The Rand Water Graduate Programme in South Africa will boost your experience and expertise level, and you will get more better job opportunities and employment offers from other South Africa companies. So many Jobs for Graduates have been announced in South Africa, and Rand Water has also come up with the Latest Graduate Programme 2016.
Rand Water Jobs and Vacancies usually remain open, and you may also avail these careers and Jobs at Rand Water after successfully completing the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme 2016 in South Africa. The Rand Water is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa, and you will get special training while working under the team of experts during the Graduate Programme 2016 at Rand Water, South Africa. The company will equip you with latest technical skills, and the experience at Rand Water will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get better job opportunities. The interested candidates should go through complete job details before submitting their job application.
Rand Water Graduate Training Programme 2016 in South Africa
Rand Water invites applications for a 12 months Graduate Training Programme from Candidates residing at Emfuleni Local Municipality and Westonaria Local Municipality. The graduates will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector. Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Engineering and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water is one of the biggest Water utilities in the world. It provides bulk potable water of superior quality to 12 million people in the economic heartland of South Africa.
Graduate applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals for the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering x 1
- Chemical Engineering x 2
- Water Sanitation x 1
- Electrical Engineering x 1
- Water Care x 2
In making the final selection, preference will be given to the following important criteria:
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification: National Diploma/Degree/BTech./BSc in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Water Care and Water and Sanitation.
- Applicants in the context of the Employment Equity Act
- Applicants must be South African Citizens and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 ( in line with the NSDS III)
- Permanent residents from Emfuleni Local Municipality and Westonaria Local Municipality
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to qualification and criminal verification checks and will be required to produce original certificates and academic records. Rand Water reserves the right not to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage.
Closing Date: 23 February 2016
How to Apply for Rand Water Graduate Programme 2016: Rand Water Jobs / Vacancies
Rand Water Jobs and Careers have been announced in various fields and departments. If you are looking for the Latest Graduate Programme at Rand Water, then it is the best time for you to apply online. Applicants must be locally based at Emfuleni and Westonaria Local Municipalities. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, then Email you application to email@example.com
Applications must contain the following documents (incomplete applications will not be considered)
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of residence Interested persons are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments to the email address provided and quoting the relevant reference in the subject line.
Notice Number: GP006
Rand Water Graduate Development Programme 2014 will provide you necessary experience in the relevant field, so you should not miss the opportunity. You should send your graduate job application at the earliest possible time to get work experience from Rand Water Company of South Africa.