Rubex Pty Ltd is offering the latest Information Technology Learnerships 2014 in Gauteng, Free Stage and Kwazsulu Natal, South Africa. The IT Learnership Programme 2014 is available at Raubex, South Africa, where learners are going to be trained in the information technology field.
Raubex Learnerships 2014 have been announced in the different areas of South Africa and while going through the learnership, you will learn about IT Support and Civil Construction Subsidiaries in part time. If you have the suitable IT Qualification, you will get practical experience in IT Field as well as the academic qualification during the period of job.
Information Technology Learnerships usually remain open with big IT Companies working in South Africa. Raubex Pty Ltd is offering the latest jobs and careers and the IT Learnership Programme is going to built your career by making you veteran in IT field. Raubex is also offering other jobs and careers for 2014, and you may have a look on their official site if you are interested in another job opportunity. If you are related to IT and need experience, then have a look on the following learnership advert.
Raubex IT Learnership Programme 2014 in South Africa
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Bloemfontein/Centurion or Pinetown based – no relocation costs will be paid.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged applicants.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Available to attend an interview.
- The program runs for a fixed term period of 12 months.
- The program runs annually and generally commences in January/February each year.
- The program consists of a combination of formal and on-the-job training.
- Regular performance reviews are conducted and the learners receive ongoing feedback regarding their performance.
- The goal of the learnership is to create permanent employment opportunities within the Group; however, this is entirely dependent on vacancies and the suitability of the incumbent.
- Work actively with IT staff and other departments to develop and promote the IT infrastructure.
- Maintenance and management of IT Equipment.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as required as part of training.
TYPE OF LEARNERSHIP
- Fixed Term (temporary) position.
- Report to the Snr. IT Technician.
- Typical working hours: ½ day (8:00 to 13:00 or 12:00 to 17:00)
- The successful incumbent will earn a salary while completing the learnership, the details of which will be discussed during the recruitment process.
- The Company will pay the tuition fees at a recognised institution.
- The learner will not be able to participate in the Company benefit schemes (pension/medical) due to the nature of the employment contract.
- No accommodation or transport provided.
- Entitled to pro-rata leave etc.
Closing Date: 04 February 2014
How to Apply for Raubex Information Technology Learnerships 2014 in SA
If you are willing to get experience, so it is the best chance for you to apply for the Raubex Learnership Programme 2014. The IT Learnerships are being offered in South Africa, and you may get experience in IT field. So you should Apply Online for the latest jobs, careers and learnerships available at Raubex, South Africa. You should submit your learnership application form at the earliest possible time to get selected as IT learner.