The RCL Food is offering the Artisan Apprenticeships 2017 for Fitters, Turners, Instrument Mechanicians and Millwright in South Africa. If you are looking for RCL Food Jobs or Training Programme 2017, you have come to the right place, as the company has announced the new RCL Food Vacancies.
The Following Apprenticeship Opportunities are available at the company.
- Fitter & Turner Apprenticeships
- Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeships
- Millwright Apprenticeships
RCL Food Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can avail the RCL Food Apprenticeship 2017 by forwarding your job application form to the concerned department. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2017 before forwarding their job application.
RCL Food Jobs for 2017: Apprenticeship Training Jobs in South Africa
RCL Foods Sugar & Milling will be embarking on an apprenticeship programme and we invite suitable candidates to embrace this opportunity by applying. We are looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who will be able to work independently. These opportunities are based in Malelane, Mpumalanga.
Disciplines for application:
- Fitter & Turner
- Instrument Mechanician
RCL Foods comprises of four principal operating subsidiaries being Foodcorp, TSB Sugar, Rainbow Farms and Vector Logistics.. At RCL Foods you will get a taste of a challenging role with real business exposure.
Apprenticeship Programme outline:
- Institutionalised training at the Industrial Training Centre (ITC) at Mount Edgecombe (approximately 20 weeks). Subjects for the National Technical Certificate may be taken by correspondence at the same time.
- Employment/exposure/training in different sections of the factory during operations and off- crop (approximately 29 weeks).
- The completion of each year’s training will be rounded off by a Mini Trade Test (phase test) which will determine the continued participation in the training program. A final Trade Test will lead to a National recognised qualification.
- Contracts are fixed term in nature and will be subject to a renewal process based at the sole discretion of the Company and will depend entirely on satisfactory progress and performance. Medical aid and retirement benefits are included
- Children of RCL FOODS employees will be given first preference
In order to be considered for selection, candidates need to be in possession of a Grade 12 with maths and science and at least a N2 qualification with relevant subjects
Closing Date: 04 November 2016
How to Apply for RCL Food Vacancies: Artisan Apprenticeship Jobs 2017
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced RCL Food Jobs. The company has announced the Apprenticeships for Artisans, where you can optimize your skills and experience level. So you should not miss the opportunities available at RCL Foods.