RCL Foods Ltd is offering the Various Bursary Programmes for 2015 in South Africa. The RCL Foods Bursaries 2015 are available in various fields of study as appended below.
- Marketing Bursary
- Finance Bursary
- Mechanical Engineering Bursary
- Supply Chain Bursary
- Agriculture Bursary
- Electrical Engineering Bursary
RCL Foods Jobs/Careers/Vacancies have also been announced in 2014, and now the company is announcing the Bursaries in different fields. If you are a deserving student, then you should not waste your time here and there, and submit your bursary application for RCL Foods Limited Bursaries at the first convenient.RC
If you are studying in one of the above mentioned fields, then you should avail these Latest RCL Bursaries for 2015 in South Africa. If you are taking it hard to manage your educational expenditures, then you should go for some Available Bursaries in 2015 to make your study more reliable and easy. Hence the RCL Foods Bursary Programme 2015 will best suit to your needs if you are studying Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain or Agriculture Science.
The RCL Foods Bursary Scheme is an opportunity, and it should be availed by the serious, talented and deserving candidates. The interested persons can submit their bursary application form at the relevant department of RCL Foods Limited, South Africa before the closing date of the bursary application. So have a look on the details of 2015 Bursaries at RCL Foods South Africa and forward your application.
RCL Foods Bursaries 2015: New Bursaries in South Africa
The Bursary Scheme forms a key part of the Talent Acquisition Strategy for RCL Foods Limited and serves as a feeder pipeline into the Management Trainee Programme. The Group is focused on developing a pipeline of young talent through the Bursary Scheme.
- Field of Study: Bursaries will be offered for full time studies leading to a B-Tech or Degree.
- Recognised SAQA accredited qualifications only.
- Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies. Funding for post graduate studies will be considered on merit, scarce skills shortage and availability of funds.
- The minimum requirement for application is an aggregate of 60% or more.
The bursary will be used exclusively for registration, tuition fees, examination fees and books for the specific year that the bursary has been approved. The bursary excludes accommodation, subsistence and clothing allowances. Funds will be paid directly to the institution. Bursaries will be re-evaluated each year based on academic performance and Bursars will be required to sign a contractual agreement for each year of study.
Closing Date: 31 October 2014
How to Apply for RCL Foods Bursary Programme 2015: Bursaries for 2015 in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria provided by RCL Foods Limited South Africa, then you can Apply online for the recently announced bursaries available at RCL Foods.
- Marketing Bursary – Apply online
- Finance Bursary – Apply online
- Engineering Bursary: Mechanical – Apply online
- Supply Chain Bursary – Apply online
- Agriculture Bursary – Apply online
- Engineering Bursary: Electrical – Apply online
RCL Foods Bursaries can make your study time more easy and healthy by managing your educational finance. You are no more needed for student loan or student financing schemes, as the RCL Foods Bursaries are available for the deserving candidates.