The German Government and Implemented (GIZ) is offering the Renewable Energy Adviser Internships 2015/2016 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Energy Adviser Jobs and Careers usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail these Energy Adviser Careers after having good experience and expertise in the field. The Energy Adviser Internship Programme 2015/2016 can jump start your career in short span of time.
The South African German Energy Programme 2015 (SAGEN) is available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the Energy Advisor Field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Energy Adviser Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the GIZ. The SAGEN 2015 should be joined by the interested candidates after going through the below mentioned Internship’s details.
Renewable Energy Adviser Internship Opportunities 2015 / 2016 (SAGEN) at GIZ South Africa
The South African-German Energy Programme (SAGEN), invites applications for a Renewable Energy Advisor internship opportunity based in Pretoria.
SAGEN employs interns to expose young South African graduates to the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency in order for them to develop their experience and skills and ultimately increase their employability. SAGEN is funded by the German government and implemented by GIZ, one of the German development agencies.
Main Outputs for internship:
- Assessment of the status of the biogas market development
- Management of the stakeholders involved into biogas activities, such as Department of Energy (DoE), Department of the Environmental Affairs (DEA), South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI), Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), Southern African Biogas Industry Association (SABIA)
- Technical support for the studies and presentations on biogas
As an intern you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the renewable energy team with specific tasks as may be requested outside the list mentioned above;
- Participate in the bi-monthly SAGEN team meetings and provide a short report on current activities;
- Prepare a progress report and Powerpoint presentation on activities six weeks after start of internship. Address topics such as work completed to date, skills and knowledge learned, areas to focus on for the next 6 weeks;
- Complete the “Internship review” questionnaire at the conclusion of the internship contract
- Undergraduate degree in engineering/environmental science
- Basic knowledge of renewable energy, particularly in biogas
- Able to work as part of a team and independently in a structured, methodical manner
- Excellent writing and communication skills; Fluency in English
- Administrative, organizational and project management skills
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft office, e-learning tools, internet research)
How to Apply for Energy Advisor Internship Programme 2015/2016 (SAGEN) in South Africa
The people complying with the eligibility criteria and other requirements can Click here to apply online for the Energy Advisor Internships 2015 / 2016 in South Africa. It is a best chance for you to become a good energy adviser, so don’t miss these opportunities and forward your internship application at first convenient to the concerned department.