The Rio Tinto is offering the Latest Traineeships 2017 in Richards Bay, South Africa. If you are looking for Rio Tinto Apprenticeships or Training Jobs, you have come to the right place, as the company has announced the Latest Traineeship 2017 for hard working and talented candidates.
The Rio Tinto Traineeships 2017 will boost your experience level and provide you better training under the kind control of veterans. The Following Training Programmes for 2017 are available at Rio Tinto, South Africa.
- Mechanical Engineering Traineeships 2017
- Mining Engineering Traineeships 2017
- Analytical Chemistry Traineeships 2017
- Electrical Engineering Traineeships 2017
If you are looking for Engineering Traineeship Programme 2017 or Engineering Apprenticeships 2017, you have come to the right place. Rio Tinto Careers are available for trainees, and you may also avail the Rio Tinto Vacancies after completing the Traineeship Programme 2017. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Rio Tinto Jobs in South Africa before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Rito Tinto In-Service Traineeships 2017: Training Programme in Richards Bay, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 January 2017
Location: Richards Bay
We would like to invite suitably qualified candidates who have completed their Theoretical Training at Educational Institutions. (Practical 1 & Practical 2 experience)
- 1x Mechanical Engineer
- 1x Mining Engineer
- 1x Analytical Chemistry
- 2x Electrical Engineer (Heavy & Light Current)
- Matric (with Maths and Science) and
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering Heavy Current, or
- National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering, or
- National Diploma: Mining Engineering, or
- National Diploma: Chemical Engineering
- Driver’s Licence: EB (Code 8)
The following information must accompany your application:
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study
- Your curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of Statement of Results for qualifications
How To Apply for Rio Tinto Traineeships 2017: Training Jobs in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Apprenticeship Training Programme 2017 available at Rio Tinto SA.
If you are not contacted as a short listed candidate within 1 week of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
If you are looking for Engineering Training 2017, you should forward your application form for the recently announced Careers at Rio Tinto in order to raise your experience level and expertise in the field of engineering.