The Road Accident Fund (RAF) is offering the Latest Learnerships 2018 in Johannesburg and Pretoria, South Africa. The Operations Learnership Programme 2018 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the RAF Learnerships 2018. The Road Accident Fund Learnership 2018 will boost your experience level, and you will get better Operations Jobs and Operations Career Opportunities in near future.
The Road Accident Fund Vacancies 2018 are available for learners, so you should get full advantage of the Road Accident Learnerships 2018 in order to raise your experience level by working under the kind control of veterans. The Road Accident Fund Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Road Accident Fund Career after completing the Operation Learnership Programme 2018. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of RAF Jobs available for learners before forwarding their learnership job application to the concerned department.
Road Accident Fund Learnership Programme 2018: RAF Jobs and Careers in SA
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing qualifying individuals with an opportunity to gain work experience and study towards obtaining a nationally recognised qualification. The RAF currently offers operations learnership opportunities at the Regional Offices in Pretoria (Reference number: LNSP 28112017 PTA) and Johannesburg (Reference number: CLML30112017JHB). The learnership programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months and learners will be awarded a monthly stipend,
Candidates will be provided with an opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognized qualification (NQF level 4) in these areas
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Receive and record files to be assessed and finalized
- Pre-screen files to ensure they belong to the correct branch of the RAF.
- Physically arrange files to be assessed and finalized
- Transfer files for administration of the Undertaking.
- Updating the information on the files to correlate with the claim system in respect of claim numbers, link number, claimant and attorney’s details.
- Update the status and allocation of files on the Claims viewing system.
- Maintain accurate records of files to be assessed and finalized.
- Keep daily stats of activities on work allocated and work to be assessed.
- Submit daily and monthly stats as required by management.
- Attend to queries from stakeholders pertaining to submissions and collection of files.
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ Matric ( English (symbol D/ Achievement level 5)
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Your CV and motivational letter
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Share our organisational value
How to Apply For Road Accident Fund Learnerships 2018: Learning Programme at RAF
Closing date is 09 March 2018. Applications can be forwarded to the following mail addresses
- Pretoria – Tsholanang.email@example.com
- Johannesburg – JHBLearnership@raf.co.za
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan. Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the RAF Learning Programme 2018. The Road Accident Fund Learnership Jobs will kick start your professional career in the operations field, so you should not miss the learnership opportunities available at RAF.