The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management (DCS&TM) is offering the Road Traffic Management Learnerships 2017 in South Africa. If you are looking for the Road Traffic Management Skills Development Programme 2017, you have come to the right place, as the South African Government Jobs have been announced for learners. If you are finding the Traffic Officer Jobs, then you should go through the Traffic Officer Learnerships 2017 i.e. a special Learnership Training Programme 2017 available in South Africa. The Government Learnerships 2017 are rarely available in SA, so you should not miss these opportunities.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Road Traffic Management Jobs after completing the Skills programme 2017. Traffic Warden Jobs usually remain available / vacant in different provinces of South Africa, and you will be able to apply for Traffic Warden Careers after completing the Learnership Programme 2017. The Traffic Warden Vacancies will be available for you after getting the experience certificate from the Government Department. The interested candidates should have a look on the details before forwarding their application form for the Traffic Police Jobs or Road Traffic Management Vacancies available for learners.
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme 2017: Traffic Officer Careers
The North West Provincial Government’s Department of Community Safety & Transport Management invites applications for Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Skills. The department’s intention is to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Successful learners will receive a stipend of R2,800 per month
Reference Number: 01/2017
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document, Age must be between 18-35 years
- Valid Driver’s License Code B,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality,
- Copy of both parents pay slips or parent/s affidavit in case of unemployed parents/ guardians, in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s
- Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages, Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
Closing Date: 19 December 2016
How to Apply for Road Traffic Management Vacancies 2017:
Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 (download here), a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building,Albert Luthuli Drive, Mafikeng.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Road Traffic Management Careers / Learnership Opportunities for 2017. The Road Traffic Management Skills Programme 2017 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Traffic Officer Jobs.