South African Airlink is offering the Latest Flight Attendant Jobs in Johannesburg. The Latest Jobs for Flight Attendants have been announced by the SA Airlinks for those candidates, who are willing hard to get experience in a dynamic organization or company.
Flight Attendant Vacancies for 2014 are available in Johannesburg, so if you are interested in Flight Attendant Jobs 2014 at SA Airlink, you should have a look on the following advert. The Flight Attendant Jobs can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time while working on South African Airlines Company. If you are interested in Flight Attendant Vacancies available at SA Airlink, you should have a look on the complete advert to apply at your earliest. There are Several SA Airlink Careers and Job Opportunities available in different times, and it is the best chance for you to work at SA Airlink as Flight Attendant in Johannesburg. The female candidates living in Johannesburg will get preference in selection process.
Flight Attendant Jobs 2014 at SA Airlink South Africa
SA Airlink invites applications from all population groups for looking for Flight Attendant vacancies in Johannesburg. SA CM licence and unlicenced candidates are welcome to apply.
SA Airlink Ltd. is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is privately owned and has developed into South Africa’s first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centers and hubs throughout South Africa.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited from dynamic candidates who:
- Are able to work on their own and without supervision
- are physically fit
- Are well groomed
- have weight proportional to height
- minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.68m
- are in possession of a Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Have good customer care and communication in English skills
- are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks a series of assessments, interviews, security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation
- have the ability to swim
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport, have transport
- Are between 21 and 28 years of age.
Your ONE-PAGE CV must clearly state and include the following:
- A clear full length photograph.
- Certified copy of Matric /Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Any additional qualification.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- Direct telephone contact details and e-mail address.
- A brief employment history and letter of motivation.
Closing Date: 19 February 2014.
How to Apply for Flight Attendant Careers / Jobs in South Africa
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their CV’s by post (only postal CV’s will be accepted) to:
The Cabin Services Manager
PO Box 7495
1622 (Reference no: FA- JNB – 0214
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by the SA Airlinks, you should submit your job application at the earliest possible time to join the SA Airlink as Flight Attendant.