SA Mint Company has announced the Latest Vacancies and Jobs for 2014. The recently announced Apprenticeship Programme 2014 is available in Fitter, Millwright, Toolmaker, Boil-maker and Die Sinker fields. You can optimize your technical skills at South African Mint Company Pty, Ltd, where the latest Jobs 2014 are available for serious candidates.
SA Mint Company Vacancies 2014 can boost your technical experience and skills in short span of time. Hence you should join the SA Mint Apprenticeships 2014 at the earliest possible time. The Latest Apprenticeship Training Programme is available for those candidates, who want to get experience in their relevant fields. It is also expected that after completing the SA Mint Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2014, you may get more better job opportunities in near future, so you should have a look on the details of SA Mint Training Programme to submit your application at the earliest possible time.
SA Mint Company Offers Apprenticeships 2014 in South Africa
Closing Date: 21 February 2014
SA Mint will consider prospective apprenticeship in the following trades for March 2014 intake.
- Die Sinker
You need no experience, but the following MINIMUM requirements apply:
- Four engineering related subjects at N5 level including maths and science passes of 60% or more on standard grade.
- NCV Level 4 (Engineering), which is the new curriculum being offered at FET Colleges since 2007
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training at SA Mint.
- Trade test
Ability test / Assessments
- Shortlisted applicants should be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants should undergo and pass a medical assessment which will be administered at the company’s medical centre.
How to Apply for SA Mint Vacancies 2014 / Technical Apprenticeship Programmes 2014
Please fax your CV, ID and proof of all your qualifications to:
Fax: 086 609 7057
Enquiries: (012) 675-7371
After going through the above mentioned details of Job at SA Mint Company, if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you may apply by sending your detailed C.V. along with other documents at the above mentioned fax number. It is the best chance for you to get experience in technical field by working at South African Mint Company Pty, Ltd, so you should not miss the opportunity.