Sactwu Bursary Department is offering the latest Sactwu Bursary Programme 2014 for deserving candidates. The Latest Bursaries 2014 are available in various institutes, so you should avail these available bursaries in South Africa. The Bursary Programme 2014 at SACTWU can make your relax while your study time by managing your educational expenses.
SACTWU Bursaries 2014 are available at SATWU, where you can manage your educational expenditures through the bursary scheme. Hence if you are willing to avail the SACTWU Bursary 2014. The Bursary Forms for applicants are also available at the Bursary Department of SACTWU, South Africa, which can be obtained by the interested candidates. Hence you should not waste your time here and there to search the available bursaries for 2014 and apply at earliest possible time at SACTWU.
SACTWU Trade Union Bursary Programme 2014
The scheme offers members and their dependents financial support to study at universities, technikons and certain other higher education institutions. The fund was started in 1975 with a small solidarity contribution by trade union members to help support each other to meet the education expenditure of their children.
Today the fund is made up of contributions from workers and companies and through funds generated by SACTWU’s investment company. Since the beginning, millions of rands have been paid out in bursaries to thousands of young South Africans whose parents work in the clothing, textile, leather and related industries.
The Bursary Scheme has the following features:
- All bursaries are non-repayable.
- SACTWU members, their husbands or wives, their children and legally adopted children, as well as staff members can apply for a bursary.
- The bursary is paid directly to the university, technikon or college.
- The educational institution must be registered with the National Department of Education.
- The bursary does not cover 100% of the fees. For universities, it pays 75% of fees up to a maximum of R35 000 per annum. The student must pay the remaining percentage of the fees.
- Applications deadline is end February each year for first semester and full year courses, and end August for second semester courses.
Closing Date: 28 February 2014 (1st semester), 08 August 2014 (2nd semester)
How to Apply for SACTWU Bursary Scheme for 2014 in SA
Click the following Links to download the Rules and Application Forms
If you have any questions regarding bursary applications, you can contact
Sactwu Bursary Department
PO Box, 18359, Dalbridge, 4014
Tel: (031) 301-1351
Fax: (031) 305-1039
So if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements for Bursary Programme 2014 at SACTWU, you may submit your Bursary Application Form at the above mentioned email address to avail the bursary opportunities in South Africa.