Stefanutti Stocks is offering the Safety Learnerships and career Opportunities for year 2014 in South Africa. This is a special Learnership Programme 2014, which will boost you knowledge, expertise and experience in the relevant field i.e. Health and Safety in Kempton Park, South Africa.
Health and Safety Learnership Programme 2014 will give you relevant knowledge and experience in the health and safety field, so you should apply for this 2014 Health and Safety Learnership Job in South Africa. You must have a look on the following job details to apply for Safety Learnerships by Stefanutti Stocks at earliest possible time.
Safety Learnership Job Descriptions
Stefanutti Stocks’s RPM is offering 10 Health and Safety Learnerships in Kempton Park.
These learnerships will be running full time for 6 months. Once Learnerships are successfully completed there will be possible permanent employment with the business unit. Incumbents who completes the learnership successfully will achieve a Qualification in Health and Safety on NQF level 3.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12
- Individual needs to be committed and able to take initiative
- Must have own reliable transport and driver’s license
- Must pass a learning ability battery assessment during the recruitment process
- Must be a fit for the job profile of Safety Officer in terms of Predictive Index tool
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Attending a full-time learnerships course at Tjeka
- 100% class attendance
- Submission of site workbooks
- Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments
- Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard
Closing Date: 13 December 2013
How to Apply for Health and Safety Learnerships
After going through the above mentioned job details, if you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria and requirements, you can Click here to apply online for Learnership Jobs in Health and Safety Department.