The Eaton is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2015 / 2016 in South Africa. The Sales Graduate Jobs 2015-2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should avail the Eaton Jobs and Careers to boost your experience level in sales and marketing fields. The Sales Graduate Programme 2015/2016 can jump start your career and provide you more better Jobs opportunities in future.
The Eaton Careers in South Africa usually remain vacant / available, and you may also avail the Eaton Vacancies after completing the Eaton Graduate Programme 2015 / 2016 in marketing and sales field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Sales Jobs and Marketing Careers after having a good experience in the field of Marketing & Sales. The interested candidates should go through the complete Graduate Jobs details before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Sales Graduate Programme 2015 / 2016 at Eaton South Africa: Graduate Schemes 2015/16
At Eaton invites applications for the Sales Graduate Programme. This is an opportunity to learn what it takes to be successful in a Sales & Marketing career with Eaton, and determine if you might be a good fit for a future career in the organisation.Sales is about exciting your customers with solutions that will improve their results. This is why our Sales Graduate Program is perfect for you. This program is designed to develop future sales leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of sales discipline.
Prepare yourself to sell electrical distribution products, solutions and value in a competitive marketplace, within a team environment, to distributors, contractors, consultants and end customers.
This is a one-year program which broken into two 6 monthly segments; July 2015 to December 2015 and January 2016 to end of June 2016. During the period graduates will be required to meet the curriculum requirements of the program. Regular assessments will be conducted.
Participants will be assigned to different branches of the Eaton Electric South Africa operations which are located in Johannesburg, Witbank, Rustenburg, Vanderbijlpark, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.
The program incorporates field sales training with challenging product, sales and leadership training where they will learn to sell electrical distribution products, solutions and value to distributors, contractors, consultants and end customers.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as sales engineer, applications sales engineer, product manager, project engineer, production managers, in our organization. A long term career at Eaton Corp. opens doors to exposure of markets in the African countries as well as the rest of the world where there is Eaton sites.
Responsibilities may include:
- Dedication to “Doing Business Right” by adhering to strong ethical standards.
- Driving cross-functional solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Subject matter expertise within areas such as marketing analysis, market segmentation, voice of customer, value proposition design, pricing, sales and channel management, marketing communications and branding
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels within an organization – technical, management or executive personnel Knowledge of Eaton’s business such as key market segments, channels to market and our unique value propositions.
- B.Tech or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Sales and Marketing.
- Result oriented, driven, passionate and creative
- Good communication skills and Fluent in English.
- Ability to impact and influence people and become socially aware.
- Problem solving skills.
- Open to travel extensively and relocate when and where needed
How to Apply for Eaton Graduate Scheme 2015/2016: The Sales Graduate Programme in South Africa
The Eaton is offering the Sales and Marketing Graduate Opportunities for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the relevant field. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for Sales Graduate Jobs 2015/2016. It is worth mentioning here that if you have good experience in sales and marketing fields, there are a lot of available jobs for you with different big companies working in South Africa.