SA Breweries (SAB) is offering the Latest Sales Learnership Programme 2014 in Hartswater, Potchefstroom and Bloemfontein, South Africa. The Sales Learnerships 2014 have been announced by different companies working in South Africa, but you should join the Latest Jobs at SA Breweries. The SAB Jobs and Careers will kick start your professional career in short span of time, and you will get better sales experience while working under the team of experts.
Sales and Marketing Learnerships usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to submit your job application for SAB Sales Learnership Jobs. SAB Learnerships 2014 will boost your experience level and expertise by providing you special sales training in the field. It is also pertinent to mention here that after completing the SAB Learnership Programme 2014, you will get more better job opportunities and career offers from other big South African Companies.
SAB Learnership Programme 2014 is available for those candidates who are willing to raise their experience level in the field of Marketing and Sales. Hence the interested candidates can submit their learnership application at the recruitment department of SA Breweries at the earliest possible time or before the closing date of programme.
SA Breweries Jobs: Sales Learnership Programme 2014 in South Africa
SA Breweries is offering Sales Learnership Opportunities in Potchefstroom, Bloemfontein and Hartswater.
Key Purpose Statement
To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
How to Apply for Sales Learnerships 2014 at SA Breweries South Africa: Latest Jobs
The candidates who comply with the eligibility criteria can apply online for SA Breweries Learnerships 2014 in Sales and Marketing field.
The SA Breweries Vacancies and Careers can boost your experience and expertise level. If you want to obtain special marketing and sales skills, then you should join the SA Breweries Sales Learnership Programme available in Hartswater, Bloemfontein and Potchefstroom, South Africa.