The Sandvik is offering the Administration Learnerships 2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Sandvik Jobs for 2017 have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in admin field. If you are looking for Admin Learnership Programme 2017, you have come to the right place. The Sandvik Learnerships 2017 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts, and you will get more better experience in the relevant field.
Sandvik Vacancies may also be available for you after having some good experience in the field. The Administration Jobs or Admin Careers mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Administration Vacancies after completing the experiential learning programme. The interested candidates should avail the Sandvik Learnership Programme 2017 after having a look on the details as mentioned below.
Sandvik Learnership 2017: Experiential Learning & Sandvik Careers
Sandvik seeks a Facilities Experiential Learner at Jetpark in Johannesburg. The incumbent will implement the company customer driven vision by being the first reflection of the company as the first point of contact for callers. You will perform Ad hoc administrative tasks which would include:
- Answering and connect calls using a computerized switchboard system
- Test lines and report faults
- Update directories
- Take and pass on messages
- Carry out basic administration tasks
- Work in a team with ‘front of house’ staff
- Will be required to relive at reception when necessary
Sandvik is an engineering group in tooling, materials technology, mining and construction.
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Administration / Personal Assistant.
- Experiential Learner has to have a qualification in order to use the practical work experience to get their diploma.
- Good hearing and a clear telephone voice
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent customer care skills the ability to deal with difficult calls in a calm and professional manner
- An awareness of confidentiality issues
- Good time-keeping and reliability.
Closing Date: 27 October 2016
How to Apply for Sandvik Learnerships 2017: Admin Learnership Programme in SA
If you are interested in the learnership and comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click Here to apply online for the Administration Learning Jobs available at Sandvik SA. The Administration field always need good training and valuable experience to make you veteran, so you should not miss the opportunities available at Sandvik.