The South African Police Service (SAPS) in collaboration with Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2015 in South Africa to train to become the Helicopter / Fixed Wings Pilots. SAPS Bursaries 2015 are available for Females between the age of 18 to 30. The Bursaries are available to make you train as Helicopter Pilot (Fixed Wing Pilots).
The SAPS Bursary Programme 2015 will make you able to get better jobs and career offers in near future. If you are looking for the experience, then the SAPS Bursaries for 2015 are available for females in South Africa. The bursary will manage all the expenses during the Training Sessions, and you will be able to become Helicopter Pilot. Hence if you are looking for the SAPS Bursary Scheme, then it is the time to apply for the bursary programme available in South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the details and descriptions of the government bursaries 2015 before submitting their bursary application form at the relevant department of the company.
SAPS Bursaries 2015 for Helicopter Fixed Wing Pilots in South Africa
The South African Police Service (SAPS), in partnership with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) is offering nine bursaries to unemployed designated females between the ages of 18 and 30 to train to become Helicopter / Fixed-wing Pilots.
The bursary is inclusive of accommodation, meals, training, lecture material, uniform, licence and examinations.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must be unemployed, well-disciplined, patriotic and loyal Possession of Grade 12, having passed Mathematics and Science at least at level 5
- Must be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English Must be South African citizen with no criminal record or pending cases
- Successful candidates will sign a contract with SAPS to serve a period after completing the training
- Must be mentally or physically fit with no height phobias
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening, psychometric and fingerprint verification
- Applicants will be subjected to a medical examination and after the training will be expected to undergo basic police training on a date as determined
How to Apply for SAPS Bursary Programme 2015 for Helicopter Pilots
Applications must be submitted on the Z83 Form (download here) with a CV, certified copies of the Grade 12 certificate and diploma / courses obtained and certified copy of ID document attached.
These must be forwarded and marked for attention: Colonel FP Blaauw, to SAPS, Private Bag X117, Pretoria 0001 OR hand deliver at the 7th Floor, Shorburg Building, 429 Helen Joseph Street, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 16 January 2015
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should apply online for SAPS Bursary Programme 2015. The South African Police Services Bursaries are available for Females only, so the females should forward their application to become Helicopter Fixed Wing Pilots.