SARS Jobs for 2014 have been announced in South Africa. The Latest Human Capital Enablement Trianeeships or HR Graduate Programme 2014 is available at SARS South Africa. The Human Resources is a field that needs good experience and expertise to make you expert. If you are looking for HR experience, you should go through the SARS HR Graduate Programme 2014 to boost your skills, experience and expertise.
South Africa Revenue Service (SARS) is offering the Latest Graduate Opportunities and Human Capital Enablement Traineeship jobs for those candidates who are willing to get experience and work on esteemed company to boost their career. Hence the interested candidates will be engaged in Human Resources Department during the SARS Graduate Development Programme 2014, where they will get a good experience.
HR Graduate Development Programme 2014 at SARS can give you the relevant experience that will be helpful in your future. So you should avail these Career Offers and Jobs at SARS South Africa by submitting your job application for HR Graduate Opportunities at the earliest possible time. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better job opportunities and HR Jobs in near future from various big companies working in South Africa. HR Graduate Traineeships 2014 at SARS are available in South Africa, so you should not miss the SARS Careers 2014. Have a look on the details of Human Resources Graduate Programme 2014 before submitting your job application at the recruitment department of SARS South Africa.
SARS HR Graduate Programme / HR Traineeships 2014
Closing Date: 03 March 2014
The Graduate Programme is aimed at Graduates who wish to pursue a career within the human resources environment.
BCom Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology/ equivalent
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance if applicable.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- diagnose the capability of the organisation in relation to organisational development
- diagnose the current capability of the organisation in relation to organisational development
- diagnose the current capacity of the different organisational levels and parts in relation to organisational development
- diagnose the current capacity of the organisation in relation to organisational development
- diagnose the current readiness of the organisation in relation to organisational development
- diagnose the organisational stage in its life cycle and give appropriate strategic direction
- diagnose the readiness of the different organisational levels and parts in relation to organisational development
- realign HR to ensure tacit partnership to ensure operational excellence
- review business and HR performance measures and advise management on the human capital implications
- best practice in organisational design
How to Apply for SARS Jobs 2014 / HR Graduate Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by SARS, South Africa, you can Apply Online for the Latest Human Resources Careers / Traineeship Programme 2014 / SARS Jobs 2014 / SARS Graduate Programme 2014 in HR field.