The Sasol has announced the Latest Careers 2016 in South Africa. The Sasol Traineeships 2016 are available for Electrical Engineering S4 in Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa. If you are looking for the New Sasol Careers for 2016, you have come to the right place, as the Electrical Engineering Learnerships 2016 are available for hard working and talented candidates.
It is worth mentioning here that you may get more better Electrical Engineering Jobs or Jobs at Sasol South Africa after completing the Sasol Learnerships 2016. The Sasol is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it will raise your experience through the Electrical Engineering S4 Training Programme 2016, so you should not waste your time and avail the Sasol Vacancies for Learners. The Sasol Jobs may also be available for you after getting the experience certificate, so you should not miss the chance to work at Sasol, SA. The Sasol Traineeship Programme 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details as appended below.
SASOL Careers: Electrical Engineering S4 Traineeship Opportunity 2016 in SA
Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
The successful candidate(s) will complement the T&PE team as they get their on-the-job experiential learning (P1 & P2). The individual(s) will be working under the supervision of senior technicians within the T&PE team.
Required outputs: Functional
- Willingness to learn, apply and challenge oneself.
- Testing of overloads, protection relays and electrical equipment
- Continuously learn and research new technology and testing principles
- Do plant electrical infrastructure inspections and draft reports
- Report all unsafe conditions to line management and supervision
- Comply to all OSH ACT requirements
- Practise good housekeeping
- Conduct visual inspections on the process and equipment
- Report process deviations to Group leader
- Communicate and assist team members in controlling the process
- Fault finding
- Manage emergencies
- Assist in incident investigation. Sequence of events capturing during incident
- Completed S4 electrical subjects (Must)
- Safety consciousness (Must)
- Electrical Power Engineering knowledge (Must)
- National Diploma Qualification (Wish)
- Previous electrical work experience (Wish)
- Sound understanding of electrical protection principles and testing (strong wish)
Specific experience required
- Must have completed all S4 subjects.
- Sound understanding of electrical engineering subjects (i.e. Power Electronics, Machines and Electrical Protection etc.)
- Adhere to all safety rules, regulations and work standards
- Practice good housekeeping
- Comply with all legal requirements
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Team player
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to challenge paradigms.
- Team worker.
- Enthusiasm and perseverance.
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required.
- Computer skills.
- Analytical and tactical skills
- Safety conscious and ability to stop an unsafe work activity.
Closing Date: 26 February 2016/
How To Apply for SASOL Traineeship Programme for Electrical Engineers
If you are related to the field of Electrical Engineering, you should avail the Sasol Training Jobs 2016. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the above mentioned job, you should Apply Online for the recently announced SASOL Learnership Programme 2016. The Sasol Jobs in South Africa mostly remain available / vacant, and you may also become able to avail these Sasol Careers in future.