The Sasol is offering the Latest Firefighter Vacancies for 2017 in South Africa. The Sasol Careers have been announced for those candidates who are looking for entry level training as fire fighters. Firefighter Jobs at Sasol are available, so you should not miss these opportunities.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Sasol Jobs after having some good and valuable experience in the field of firefighting. If you are looking for Firefighter Jobs, you have come to the right place, as Sasol Vacancies are being offered in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Firefighting Jobs at Sasol before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Latest Firefighter Vacancies at Sasol: Careers for 2017
Sasol in Sasolburg, Free State is looking for physically fit and healthy individuals to join their brave and dynamic team of firefighters. The purpose of the job is to protect the company assets against the adverse consequences that may result from SHER related incidents. This is an entry-level training opportunity within the emergency management unit of Sasol.
Sasol is an international integrated energy and chemicals company that leverages the talent and expertise of its more than 33 000 people working in 37 countries. Sasol develops and commercialise technologies, and builds and operates world-scale facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
- Support and maintain operational and applicable legal requirements and processes in support of Emergency Management and Sasol’s strategic objectives.
- To ensure timeous effective response to emergency incidents, on- and off site and thus ensuring the protection of Sasol and its employees and other property as per mutual aid agreements.
- To ensure that fire and life equipment are inspected as per the SANS 1475 standard.
- Ensure that emergency equipment and vehicles are always readily available.
- To ensure station, vehicles and equipment cleanliness.
- Grade 12 (Must)
- Medically fit for firefighting (incl. functional and capacity test/evaluation)
- Excellent communication skills
- Building partnerships and networking
- Conflict Management
- Applying relevant legislation, Company codes, standards and procedures
- Mentally and physically fit
- Be able to work shifts and do standby as required
- Listening skills
- Sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Assertiveness / Decisiveness Cooperativeness
- Team Player
- Strong customer centric orientation
- Time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 22 December 2016
How to Apply for Sasol Firefighter Jobs for 2017: Careers at Sasol South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Firefighter Jobs 2017 available at Sasol SA. Sasol is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company.