CSIR Defence, Peace, Safety and Security (DPSS) is offering the Latest Secretary Internships 2015 at Human Resources HR Department of the company in South Africa. The CSIR Internships 2015 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to make their career in HR field. This is a 1 year contractual based Human Resources Internship Opportunity, where you can raise your area of expertise as well as knowledge.
The CSIR Internship Programme 2015 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will become veteran in HR field. The HR is a field where you will be dealing with the internal affairs of the company, and it needs a valuable training and experience. The Secretary Internship Programme 2015 will best suit to your needs, if you are willing to get experience in HR field.
The Secretary Internships in South Africa are rare, so you should not miss the chance to work at CSIR, South Africa. The CSIR is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and it will be a beneficial HR Secretary Internship for you, if you join CSIR in Pretoria, South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that the CSIR Jobs and Career usually remain available / vacant, and you may get these Jobs at CSIR after getting the Internship Job Experience Certificate from CSIR. If you are interested in HR Secretary Internship Jobs, then you should go through the complete job details as appended below before submitting your application along with other supporting documents.
Secretary Internships in South Africa at HR Department of CSIR
CSIR Defence, Peace, Safety and Security (DPSS) unit has a vacancy for a Secretary Intern in the Human Resources (HR) department. This position is based in Pretoria (One-year contract)
The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
Assist with diary management of the HR Manager.
Provide administrative support to the HR group which includes:
- Office administration, including reception duties and fax management;
- Making travel arrangements for group (local and international);
- Filing (update and maintain current filing system);
- Minute-taking and preparing agendas;
- Screening phone calls and incoming correspondences;
- Arranging and coordinating functions, visits, meetings and information sessions;
- Gathering, preparing and collating information;
- Ordering of stationery and maintaining levels of stock; and
- Responsible for general non-technical procurement support.
Qualifications and skills:
- A three-year secretarial diploma or an equivalent.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- Exposure to Open Source package advantageous.
- Exposure to current CSIR systems (i.e., PeopleSoft, e-Procure, etc.) will be advantageous.
- South African citizenship is necessary as a security clearance is required for this position.
- Time management and the ability to do work accurately and meticulously.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills.
- Fluent and competent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Closing Date: 20 October 2014
How to Apply for Secretary Internship Opportunities 2015 at CSIR South Africa
The Human Resources Department of CSIR South Africa is looking for the Secretary Intern for 2015 Internships. If you meet the minimum requirements and eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the New Secretary Internships 2015 in South Africa. Keep in mind the closing date of the CSIR Internship Opportunities and Apply Online at the earliest possible time. The CSIR Careers and Jobs can jump start your career, so you should not miss the HR Secretary Internships available at CSIR South Africa.