The Shoprite is offering the Latest Bursaries 2017 in South Africa. The Shoprite Bursary Programme 2016 is available in various fields including Chartered Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Pharmacist, Retail Business, Logistics and Supply Chain. The Shoprite Bursaries 2017 are available for talented candidates studying in the below mentioned fields.
Shoprite Careers mostly remain vacant in SA, and now the Shoprite Bursary Scheme 2017 has been announced. Various Bursaries for 2017 have been announced in South Africa, and it is also a best chance for students to avail the Shoprite Bursary Award. The Bursary Application Form for 2017 is available over the web, where from you can forward your bursary application. If you are looking for Bursary Application Form, Bursary Login, Bursary Contact Details or Bursary Online, you should have a look on the Apply Online section of the Shoprite Bursary for 2017. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Bursary and Scholarships before forwarding their online application.
Shoprite Bursaries for 2017 in South Africa: Online Bursaries in SA
Are you considering a dynamite career that enables you to grow and learn about a diverse range of inspirational brands?
If you would like to be part of a unique company that offers brilliant opportunities and has a passion for its staff and customers, then come and explore the bursaries available at the Shoprite Group and discover how you can Be More!
Candidates may qualify for a bursary of up to R70 000 per annum which allows for registration fees, tuition, textbook and accommodation fees depending on the course of study and institution. ?Each bursary granted is linked to a work back agreement with Shoprite and in this way a bursary holder is assured of career prospects with South Africas largest private sector employer.
Shoprite Bursaries aim at attracting and funding talented:
- Chartered Accounting students to become part of our Finance team after completion of their studies. This Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and Honours Students. (available for BCom (Accounting/Accounting Sciences) or BAcc or BCompt or CTA)
- Logistics and Supply Chain students to join the leading fast-moving consumer goods retailer in Africa in distribution and related activities. This Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and Honours Students. (Available to BComm: Logistics, Quantitative Management, Mathematics/Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operational Research or related degree/qualification.)
- Information Technology?Future innovative Programmers who have a passion and a vision for a dynamic, change-driven environment. This Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and Honours Students. (NatDip in Information Technology ? Software development, BSc Information technology)
- Retail Business Managers who want to pursue a lucrative management career in Retail. This Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and B-Tech Students.(NatDip Retail Business Management)
- Marketing?- The Bursary aims at attracting and funding future Marketing specialists to join Shoprites Marketing department upon graduation. The Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and Honours Students.
- Pharmacists – This Bursary aims at attracting and funding talented Pharmacy students who have a passion for Health Care in the Retail Industry. The Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th-year students. (BPharm)
To qualify you will require:
- Grade 12 with an average of 70% + or
- Above 60% average in your chosen field of study
Closing Date: 30 September 2016
How to Apply Online For Shoprite Bursary Scheme 2017
If you are looking for the Shoprite Bursaries 2017, you have come to the right place. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for Bursaries at Shoprite, South Africa. Shoprite Bursaries mostly remain available, and you should not miss these opportunities available in your area.