REFERENCE NR : Learnership_01_2019 JOB TITLE :Learnerships
STIPEND :R 4 500 per month
LOCATION :SITA Erasmuskloof / Centurion DURATION :12 months
The successful implementation of National Development Plan vision 2030 depends on universal digital access and inclusion of all citizens as South Africa is heading towards the fourth industrial revolution characterized by digital society and knowledge economy.
In response to the above vision, SITA currently has 50 opportunities for People With Disability in the following capabilities:
- Applications Development; and
- IT Service Management.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage;
- No working experience required; and
- People With Disabilities.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries contact Mpho Mashigo 012 482 2884/Christinah Monageng 012 482 2400
Closing Date: 23 January 2019
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful;
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered;
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South AfricanQualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply;
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment;
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicantsdocuments (Qualifications), and reference checking;
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only; and
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.