The SAP SE Software Corporation is offering the Skills for Africa Training Programme 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. If you are looking for SAP Scholarships 2016, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Latest Scholarship Programme 2016 / 2017 for hard working and talented candidates. The Skills for Africa Scholarships 2016-17 should be availed by the interested candidates by forwarding their Scholarship Application Form at the first convenient. Different Bursaries and Scholarships for 2016 / 2017 are available at different institutes and companies, and you should not miss these opportunities.
Various Scholarship Grants 2016/2017 have been announced by different companies, and now the SAP Scholarship Programme 2016 is also available. The SAP Training Programme 2016 will be helpful for you in near future in providing you more better Jobs and Careers in Software Companies. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2016 Scholarships before forwarding their application form.
Skills For Africa: SAP Scholarships For South African Students
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device.
SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP are pleased to announce the Skills for Africa Scholarship programme for 2016 in South Africa. SAP is again offering a training scholarship to deserving top talented fresh graduates, with the possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance. Successful participants will earn an SAP Associate level certification, accepted globally by leading enterprises. The programme will be based in Cape Town and starts in June 2016.
Candidates must be available to attend interviews and training in Cape Town. Accommodation will not be provided.
What the program offers you
- Three month SAP training program at no cost to you;
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program;
- Additional training on design thinking, presentation and communication skills and other soft skills;
- Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the program;
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
What we require from a candidate
- Candidates must be a South African National;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must have minimum National Diploma / Bachelor degree in IT, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering etc;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
How to Apply for Skills For Africa Programme 2016/2017 at SAP SE South Africa: Scholarships in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Scholarships at SAP SE Software Corporation. The Scholarship is a grant that will manage your educational expenses and you will be able to study with more ease and reliability, so don’t miss the opportunity.