The Adapt IT is offering the Software Developer Internships 2016 in Durban, South Africa. If you are looking for the Adapt IT Internship Programme 2016, you have come to the right place. The Adapt IT Careers have been announced by company, where you can go through the Software Developer Training Programme 2016 to raise your experience level in software development field. The Adapt IT Internships 2016 will boost your experience level and provide you more better Software Developer Jobs in near future. Software Engineering Learnerships 2016 / 2017 have also been announced by various companies, and you may also avail these Learnership Jobs.
Adapt IT Jobs in South Africa may also be available for you after completing the Software Developer Internship Programme 2016. The Adapt IT Vacancies or Software Developer Careers may also be available for you after having the experience certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Adapt IT Vacancies before forwarding their Internship Job Application to the recruitment department of Adapt IT, South Africa.
Software Developer Internships 2016/2017 at Adapt IT in South Africa: Software Developer Vacancies for 2016
Adapt, a specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider. invites applications for an Internship (Developer position) at Adapt IT in the Durban region. The internship take place between 01 June 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
- Driver’s license
- Oracle PL/SQL
- C++ (Pro C)
Character traits that will improve your chance to be selected are:
- You are a person that can evaluate multiple solutions / approaches to solving a problem, being sensitive to the cost associated with each solution.
- You prefer to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You have a sense of pride and ownership in your work and take responsibility for the quality of work produced.
- You function well in an environment where software development is governed by a set of standards and also contribute to the continuous development of new standards.
- You are committed to on-time delivery
- Develop and enhance software applications according to agreed specifications
- Conduct unit testing
- Render application implementation, maintenance and support assistance.
- Research into appropriate technologies as directed
Closing Date: 18 May 2016
How to Apply for Software Developer Internship Programme 2016: Adapt IT Training Jobs in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the first convenient. The Adapt IT Careers have also been announced previously for software developers, so you should take full advantage of the Internship Opportunities if you are becoming a developer.