?The South African Breweries (SA Breweries) is offering the Operations Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 at Rosslyn Brewery, North Pretoria, South Africa. SA Breweries Careers and Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the SA Breweries Jobs after completing the Operations learnerships 2016 / 2017. The Operations Learnership Opportunities 2016-2017 should be availed by the interested candidates in order to get more better Operations Jobs or Operations Careers in near future.
South African Breweries Jobs may be available for you after completing the SA Breweries Learnerships 2016-2017. South African Breweries is one of the famous South African Companies, so you should not miss the Opportunities available at SAB. The SAB Operations Careers are available for learners, so you may have a look on the details and descriptions of the SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2016-2017.
South African Breweries Learnerships 2016/2017: Operations Learnership in South Africa
The South African Breweries invites applications for 12 months Operations Learnership opportunities at the Rosslyn Brewery, north of Pretoria.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding in all areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.
- Matric, a tertiary qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or Commercial or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Should be unemployed and aged between 18 and 35.
- Computer literate.
- SAP literacy advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills/builds good relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Good self-management principles.
- Ability to adapt to change effectively.
- Lives the values of the organization.
- Good numerical ability
Output and Accountabilities
- Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards
- Effective stock quality management
- Effective inventory management
- Accurate checking, loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure production continuity (where applicable)
How to Apply for SA Breweries Learnerships in Operations Field: Learnership in Pretoria SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced South African Breweries Learnerships 2016-2017. The SA Breweries will boost your experience level in operations field and you will get better jobs and careers.