The Standard Bank is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2015 in various fields of study. The Standard Bank Learnerships 2015 are available for those candidates / students who are willing to raise their experience level in short span of time. The Banking Experience will be helpful for you in near future, and you will get more better Banking Jobs and Banking Careers at various banks.The Standard Bank Learnership Programme 2015 will jump start your career by providing you the required experience.
The Banking field always need valuable training to make you veteran. So you should join the 2015 Learnerships at Standard Bank South Africa to boost your experience level as well as banking skills. The interested candidates should go through the details of the available learnership jobs at Standard Bank before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary, but will receive a learner allowance of R3 500 per month.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any educational institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 9 January 2015
- Anticipated start date of the programme is 1 March 2015
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant online assessments.
- Please allocate 20-30 minutes to complete the online assessment.
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications;
- Proof of South African citizenship / South African residency / work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the end of January 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 9 January 2015 or 31 January 2014
How to Apply for Standard Bank Learnerships 2015 in South Africa
|Corporate & Investment Banking Operations Learnership
|Group Shared Services Learnership
|Credit Management Learnership*
|SAP Banking Specialist Learnership*
|Test Analyst Learnership*
After going through the above mentioned job details and descriptions, if you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced Standard Bank Learnership Programme 2015 available in various fields / categories.