STANLIB is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2018 in various fields. The Following STANLIB Bursaries 2018 are available with the company.
- Actuarial Sciences Bursaries
- Economics Bursaries
- Finance Bursaries
- Investment Management Bursaries
- Accounting Bursaries
If you are looking for one of the above Bursary Schemes for 2018, you have come to the right place. The STANLIB Bursary Programme 2018 will provide you financial assistance during your studies. If you are looking for Education Loan or Student Loan Schemes, you should Apply Online for STANLIB Bursary Scheme 2018. Various Online Bursaries have been announced in different fields, now you can also submit Bursary Application Form 2018 for Stanlib Bursaries in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details before forwarding the bursary application form to the concerned department.
STANLIB Bursary 2018: Available Bursaries in South Africa
Have you ever dreamed of graduating from university and achieving your goals? If yes, we want to assist you to get there.
The STANLIB Bursary Sponsorship Programme gives academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students the opportunity to study at any public university in South Africa. Students studying towards a degree for the following qualifications are urged to apply for funding:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Investment Management
Who can apply?
Students who will be doing the following in 2017:
- Undergraduate degree (1st, 2nd and 3rd year)
- Post-graduate degree (Honours level)
STANLIB Bursary Requirements
- The applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID book or smart ID card
- The applicant must send through a certified ID copy.
- Send through certified ID copies of parent(s)/guardian(s). If parents are deceased a certified copy of the death certificate(s)
- Salary Advice (payslip) of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- If applicant is in matric, they must send a copy of their June report card but the final decision about whether funding will be given will be based on the final year-end results
- The applicant must have achieved an average of 70% in their courses or subjects, as applicable
- The applicant must have studied mathematics, not mathematics literacy
- If the applicant is already in University they must provide their academic transcript
Closing Date: 04 November 2017
How to Apply for STANLIB Bursary: Application Form For 2018
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to download the application form.
You can post your application form and supporting documents to: 17 Melrose Boulevard,
Melrose Arch, 2196 OR P O Box 202, Melrose Arch, 2076 OR Email to: email@example.com
Please Note: If you do not receive any feedback about your application from us three (3) weeks after the closing date, do consider your application as unsuccessful.
The STANLIB Career and Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now the company has come up with the Latest Bursary Schemes for 2018 academic year. If you belong to the above mentioned fields of study, you should avail these bursary awards.