The STANLIB is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 and Graduate Prorgamme 2015 for those candidates who are living with Graduate Degrees. STANLIB Learnerships 2015 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get valuable experience in the relevant field of study. STANLIB is one of the famous South African Companies, and you should not miss the chance of getting experience at STANLIB, South Africa.
STANLIB Graduate Programme 2015 is available for the people with graduation degrees. Hence if you are looking for the Latest Graduate Opportunities, you should also apply for the Graduate Learnerships 2015 available at STANLIB, South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Job Offers and Career Opportunities after completing the STALIB Graduate Development Programme 2015 available for fresh graduate learners. The interested candidates should go through the complete learnership job details before submitting their application at the recruitment department of the STANLIB South Africa.
STANLIB Graduate Learnerships 2015: New Learning Jobs for Graduates
STANLIB understand the need to support not only our own people, but those living in our local communities as well. In line with this, we invest in people from diverse backgrounds. Our social responsibility projects have a strong focus on education and training.The learnership programme provides opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful workplace experience that complements their studies and gives them access to the labour market.The following areas/departments are looking for unemployed Graduates with applicable qualifications:
- STANLIB Africa businesses (BCom/Honors; Finance or Accounting or Actuarial Science) reference – STANLIB Africa2015
- Quantitative Analysis (Bsc; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science) reference – Quants2015
- Analytics, Risk & Implementation (Bsc; Maths or stats or Actuarial Science) reference – Implementation team2015
- Investments; Property funds (Bsc; Property studies) reference – Properties2015
- Strategic Development (Honours; in Human Resources with Industrial Psychology or BA (Hons) Industrial Psychology as a major) reference – Strategy 2015
- Marketing Business Unit Areas;
- Branding Business Unit (Bcom Marketing or Communications with an understanding of digital and social media) Must be a good writer reference – Brand Marketing 2015
- Classical Marketing/Technical writing (Bcom Finance or Economics with Marketing) reference – Classical Marketing 2015
- Events Marketing (Bcom Events Management or Marketing Management); Must have a passion to pursue a career in the eventing field. reference – Event 2015
- Public Relations (Bcom Communications, media or public relations with writing skills) reference – Public Relations 2015
- Corporate Communications ( Bcom Corporate Communications and/or Public Relations or Journalism with writing skills and strategizing capabilities) reference – Corporate Communications 2015
- Classical Marketing/Accounts Management for both STANLIB’s head office in JHB & Africa (Bcom marketing or communications with writing skills) reference – Accounts management 2015
- Human Resources Department (Bcom Human Resources or General Management) reference – HR 2015
- IT Business Unit Areas;
- IT; Supports the Investment management process from an IT perspective (Bcom; Investment Management or Financial Management) reference – IT investment management2015
- IT; Risk (Bcom; Informatics or B.Sc Computer Science) reference – IT Risk 2015
- IT; Supports service delivery & business application in ICT Retail (Bcom IT or Bsc IT) reference – ICT Retail 2015
- IT; Supports the administrations systems for the STANLIB LISP ICT area (Bcom IT or Bsc IT) reference – IT LISP 2015
- Retail Business Unit (Bcom Finance or Economics or General management) reference – Retail 2015
- Retail Strategy E-commerce; supports LISP & UT through Stanlib Online and Stanlib Mobi availability transactional functionality and competitor research analysis.
(Bcom/Bsc; Information Systems or IT with Marketing or Computer Science) reference –Retail Strategy 2015
- Finance, Management Accounting department (B.Com Accounting or Economics or Finance or General Management) reference – Finance 2015
How to Apply for STANLIB Graduate Programme 2015: Latest Learnerships 2015 in South Africa
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic records. All applications to be emailed to Graduatelearnership2015@stanlib.com, with the correct reference number per area/department of your interest.
Please note: Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
Closing Date: 23 November 2014
Please contact Ms Nosipho Ndamase – (011) 448 6269 for further enquiries.
Note: Successful applicants will be employed on a 12 Month contract, given a monthly stipend/allowance as per INSETA Graduate Learnership determination guidelines.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
Should you not receive any communications from us in 3 weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other minimum requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the STANLIB Careers or Graduate Learnership Programme 2015. If you need to know more about the STANLIB Learnership 2015, you should visit the official site of STANLIB ( STANLIB ). If you have done your graduation and looking for a job, then you should get some experience first. You can optimize your skills and experience while working under the team of experts at STANLIB, South Africa. So don’t miss the chance, and join the Graduate Programme 2015 at STANLIB, South Africa for giving a jump start to your career.