Stenfanutti Stocks is offering the Safety Learnerships 2014 in Kempton Park, South Africa. The 2014 Safety Learnership opportunities at Stefanutti are available in South Africa, and you can avail these job opportunities and careers at earliest possible time.
This Stenfanutti Stock Internship, Safety Traineeship, Apprenticeship or Learnership Programme 2014 will boost your experience and knowledge. After completing this Safety Learnership job 2014 at Stefanutti Stocks, you will be able to get more better job opportunities in near future. Have a look on the following job details and apply as soon as possible.
Location: Kempton Park
RPM is offering 10 Health and Safety Learnerships to matriculants trying to get a step up into the workplace. These learnerships will be running full time for 6 months. Once Learnerships are successfully completed there will be possible permanent employmen with the business unit. Incumbents who completes the learnership successfully will achieve a Qualification in Health and Safety on NQF level 3
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Attending a full-time learnership course at Tjeka
- 100% class attendance
- Submission of site workbooks
- Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments
- Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12
- Individual needs to be committed and able to take initiative
- Must have own reliable transport and driver’s license
- Must pass a learning ability battery assessment during the recruitment process
- Must be a fit for the job profile of Safety Officer in terms of Predictive Index tool
Closing Date: 13 December 2013
How to Apply
If you comply with the Health and Safety Learnerships, you can Apply Online for special and latest learnership programme for Safety Persons at Stefanutti Stocks, in South Africa.