The AdvTech School Division is offering the Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2017 in South Africa. The Latest Bursaries for 2017 are available at ADvTech, South Africa, and now you can avail these Bursary Schemes 2017 by forwarding your bursary application form at the first convenient. The Student Teacher Bursary 2017 will make you able to study with more ease and reliability, so you should not miss the Opportunities. AdvTech Bursary 2016-2017 will be helpful for you in near future, as it will provide you student financing.
Various Bursaries in South Africa are available for hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for Education Loan or Student Loan Financing Programme, then you have come to the right place, as the AdvTech Bursaries 2017 have been announced. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Bursaries before forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
AdvTech Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2017
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.With this goal in mind we invite interested 3rd and 4th year existing students to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies in the following fields of specialisation:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Science as part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met.
The programme offers the following to students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance;
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution;
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division;
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division.
Closing Date: 30 June 2016
How to Apply for Student Teacher Bursaries 2017 at AdvTech South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for recently announced Teacher Student Bursary Programme 2016 / 2017. The Student Teacher Bursaries are announced every year, so you should not miss the opportunities and forward your application at the earliest possible time.