It is to inform you that now you can Study Medicine in Cuba 2016 / 2017 at KZN Department of Health, South Africa. The Medical Scholarships 2016 have been announced by the Government Department of South Africa. The Medicine Training Programme 2016/2017 have been announced by KZN Dept of Health, where you can optimize your skills and experience level in short span of time. If you are looking to Study Medicine in Cuba 2017, you have come to the right place, as the KZN Department of Health is offering the Medicine Training Course 2016 for hard working and talented candidates. KZN Dept of Health Jobs and Careers mostly remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the KZN Dept of Health Vacancies after having good experience in the field.
The Scholarships to Study in Cuba in English are available at Government Health Department. The Cuba Application Forms for Medicine is also available over the web, where from you can download and forward it. It is a Free Medical Training Job 2016, so you should get the full advantage of the course.
The Government Scholarships for 10 students are available, and they should avail the Cuba Medical Scholarships 2016. If you have joined a Medical Study Programme, then 2016 Medicine Scholarships will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses and providing you valuable training under the kind control of veterans. The Medicine Training Course should be joined by the interested candidates after going through the below mentioned details and descriptions.
Study Medicine in Cuba 2016-2017 at KZN Department of Health
The KZN Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering Scholarship for 10 Students as part of the Republic of South Africa/ Cuba Medical Scholarship Programme 2016. There are 10 opportunities available. Applications close on 22 April 2016.
Directions to Applicants:
- Applicants must be from Amajuba, EThekwini, Harry Gwala, ILembe, UGu, UMgungundlovu, Umkhanyakude, UMzinyathi, UThukela and Uthungulu Districts.
- Applicants must produce certified copies of Matric certificate/ statement of results (with a minimum of Level 4 / D symbol in Higher Grade of English, Maths, Physics and Life / Science Biology)
- Be financially needy (combined gross of income of parents must be less than R120 000 per Annum ) and must be from disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be willing to be subjected to Medical and Psychological tests as part of Cuba requirements and must not have criminal record.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign a work back Agreement with the Department to serve at the District of their origin.
- Supportive documents (Identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents) must be attached to the Application Form obtainable at your nearest Hospital / Health Institutions and District Office.
- Those who applied previously must still apply if they are still interested.
Preference will be given to those applicants who are without previous qualifications, not currently at a tertiary institution and are unemployed.
How to Apply For Medicine Training Course in Cuba at KZN Dept of Health
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Cuba Medicine Study Programme 2016 / 2017. The interested candidates should not waste their time and avail the Scholarship Programme 2016 / 2017. You can view the full advert at KZN Department of Health. The Medicine Scholarship Programme 2016 is rarely available in South Africa, so you should avail the Scholarship Grant.