The Supersport South Africa is offering the Latest Production Learnerships 2014 in Randburg, SA. The Supersport Careers in South Africa usually remain vacant, and you can get training / experience while working at Supersport South Africa during the Production Learnership Programme 2014.
Supersport is one of the famous companies working in South Africa and many other countries. The Production field always need experience to make you able in getting more better job opportunities and career offers from other big companies working in South Africa. Supersport Learnerships 2014 at Production Department can boost your experience in quality production field. Hence if you are looking for experience, you should join the Production Learnerships at Supersport South Africa. The production training programme 2014 has been designed for those candidates who are looking for experience in relevant field. The residents of South Africa will be preferred in selection process of successful candidates.
The Supersport Learnership Programme 2014 will be helpful for you, as you will be engaged at the production department of the company to get experience. The interested candidates should have a look on the available learnerships and Supersport South Africa Careers before submitting their application for Learnership at the recruitment department of Supersport, SA.
SuperSport Production Learnerships in South Africa
Supersport is offering 15 Production Learnership Opportunities in Randburg. These positions are for African, Coloured and Indian candidates and preference will be given to EE candidates and people living with disabilities.
By means of classroom and on the job training, learners will learn how to:
- Prepare countdowns between the different areas involved in live productions and recordings.
- Implement sponsorship elements required during live productions and recordings.
- Air different sport feeds from around the world.
- Compile the relevant post production paperwork e.g. FCC Sheets, Music Cue sheets, Sponsorship sheets etc.
- Assist producers in preparation for production
- Follow the correct production procedures regarding tape recordings, ingests, and archiving i.e. labeling, segmenting etc.
- Interpret the technical requirements of working in the different broadcast areas e.g. Studio’s, Galleries, SCCR’s, MCR, Outside Broadcasting etc
- Interpret the bigger picture of how a product is scheduled, edited, ingested and aired.
- Conduct research regarding footage i.e. how to make use of the Library, the logging system and the MAM system as a whole.
- Edit programmes for different occasions and learn how to store them properly.
- Generate titles for the relevant productions.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum Matric (Grade 12)
- Knowledge of and passion for sport is essential. This output will be tested during the interview phase.
- A completed post-matric qualification in Broadcasting, Television, Media and / or Sports Journalism will be advantageous
- Preferably available to start immediately.
- Able to work variable long hours according to shifts, including weekends.
- Strongly advised to have suitable transport arrangements as shifts are often scheduled at times when public transport is not available.
- Ability to work under pressure / tight deadlines.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to command.
- Quick learner.
- Dynamic, energetic and self-starter.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver
- Accept accountability for output.
- Good co-ordination skills.
Closing Date: 15 April 2014
How to Apply for SuperSport Learnership Programme in South Africa
Supersport is a famous company or Sports TV Channel working in various countries of the world, and it may be your pleasure to work at SuperSport South Africa. The company has announced the Latest Production Learnership Opportunities 2014, and you can Apply Online for the Supersport Learnerships 2014 by submitting your job application at the earliest possible time. If you comply with the requirements and eligibility criteria, you should apply for the latest Production Learnerships for 2014 available at Supersport South Africa. The SuperSport Careers in South Africa usually remain vacant, and you may avail these opportunities after getting the full experience during the Learnership Programme in Production field.