The T-Systems is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2018 in South Africa. The T-Systems Internships 2018 are available in various fields. The T-Systems Internship Opportunities 2018-2019 are available in Midrand, Johannesburg and Bellville, South Africa. Hence if you are looking for the T-Systems Internship Training Programme 2018, you have come to the right place.
T-Systems South Africa has announced the Internship Programme 2018 for hard working and talented candidates, and a lot of candidates have got advantage of the Internships in Midrand. T-Systems Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa and many other countries. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get Jobs at T-System South Africa after completing the Internship Jobs available at T Systems. You may also get various other T-Systems Careers after having experience certificate from the T-Systems Company of South Africa.
The T-Systems Internship Application Form should be submitted by the serious candidates. If you are interested in the T-System Vacancies and Career Opportunities, you should go through the complete job details as mentioned below before forwarding your job application at the recruitment department of the company.
T-Systems Internships 2018 in Cape Town and Midrand, South Africa
T-Systems South Africa seeks to assist graduates with work experience to enhance their employment potential and aid in personal development. The company runs a 1-year internship programme for graduates, which provides them with workplace exposure and helps them to enter the job market.
These internships follow a highly structured programme comprised of 95% practical, on the job training and coaching. The balance of the programme offers mentoring, life skills and technical training to complement the practical skills base. Opportunities are based at the company’s Head Office in Midrand, Johannesburg as well as in Bellville.
T-Systems in South Africa forms part of the Deutsche Telekom group of companies, which puts the company in a unique position to combine Information Technology and Telecommunications into replicable, cost effective solutions. The company shapes the networked future of business and society and creates value for customers, employees and investors thanks to innovative ICT solutions.
Available Internship Opportunities
- Intern: Management SupportT
- Intern: Management Support X 2
- Intern: Procurement Administrator
- Intern: Automation Engineer
- Intern: Controller X 4
- Intern: Field Service Engineer (Desktop Support) X 2
- Intern: HR Service Centre Administrator
- Intern: Internal Audit Administrator
- Intern: Junior Network Engineer
- Intern: MD Office Management Support
- Intern: Management Support
- Intern: Platform Engineer
- Intern: Quality Management Administrator
- Intern: AD and Exchange Engineer
- Intern: Accounting Support
- Intern: Database Administrator
- Intern: HRBP Administrator X 2
- Intern: Information Security Administrator X 2
- Intern: Marketing & Communications Coordinator X 2
- Intern: Microsoft Support Engineer X 2
- Intern: Treasury and Tax Administrator
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have a relevant National Diploma/Degree and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2014-2018);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Closing Date: 12 March 2018
How to Apply for T-Systems Internship Programme 2018: T-Systems Jobs
T-Systems is one of the famous South African Companies. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest T-Systems Internships for 2018 in Johannesburg South Africa. The T-Systems Internship Opportunities for 2018 can boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will be able to get better Marketing and Business Analyst Jobs in future. Hence you should not miss the opportunities, and try your luck at T-Systems by forwarding your internship job application form to the relevant department of the company.