The Thandulwazi is offering the Latest Teachers Training Programme 2016-2017 in South Africa. The Teacher Internships 2016 / 2017 have been announced by Thandulwazi, where a lot of teachers will join the Apprenticeship Training Programme 2016. The Teaching is a field that needs good training and valuable experience to make you a good teacher, so you should not miss the chance, and forward your Teacher Training Programme 2016-17 application form at the earliest possible time. Various Jobs for Teachers in South Africa are lying vacant, and you may avail these Teachers Careers after having good experience in the field. You should join the Teachers Learnerships 2016 for getting experience. Thandulwazi Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the Thandulwazi Careers after completing the Thandulwazi Internships 2016 for Teachers.
The Teachers Internship Programme 2016/2017 will jump start your career by boosting your experience level and expertise in the field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Teaching Careers or Teachers Jobs after completing the Teachers Training Jobs and getting the Teachers Training Certificate. The interested candidates should go through the complete Internship Job Details before forwarding their application at the concerned department.
Teachers Training Programme 2016 / 2017 in South Africa
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, in partnership with St Stithians College, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or 2-year postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. These positions will be appointed from January 2017.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical or Natural Science.
- Students already registered in one of the above courses with UNISA.
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science. Applicants need to have obtained a minimum of 60% in the required subjects in order to be considered.
- South African citizens residing in Johannesburg.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance. (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but don’t need financial assistance may also apply).
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by an experienced educator.
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an IEB school environment.
In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees at UNISA and a textbook allowance.
- Daily meal allowance during term time.
- Workshop conference allowance.
- A monthly stipend.
Closing Date: 13 May 2016
How to Apply for Thandulwazi Teacher Training Jobs 2016-2017: Training Programme in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Teachers Training Jobs in South Africa.
Applications are invited from South African citizens. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from Thandulwazi within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
If you are willing to make your career in teaching field, then the teachers training programme will be really helpful for you in boosting your experience and expertise.